The community of Asturia features a range of exceptionally designed homes with a location at the heart of one of Tampa’s fastest-growing suburban corridors, in Odessa, along State Road 54.
This amazing community offers beautiful Park Series homes situated on 55-foot homesites, many of which face natural parks, along with the best in Design, Choice and Service. Here, you’ll enjoy:
- Community center with luxurious swimming pool and fitness center
- Parks and abundant green spaces within the community
- Network of trails for biking, walking and jogging
- Playgrounds and picnic areas
- Students attend Pasco County schools, including Odessa Elementary, Seven Springs Middle School and J. W. Mitchell High School
The Builders are David Weekley and Ashton Woods.
Ashton Woods offers five elegant home collections – the Grove Series, Evergreen Series, Heritage Series, Classic Series and Tradition Series. Whether inspired by the convenient location near dining and shopping or the natural beauty of the area surroundings, at Asturia, you’ll love the possibilities.
David Weekley is the nation’s largest privately-held home builder is now building award-winning homes in the Traditional Neighborhood Development of Asturia. Our EnergySaver™ homes offer Homebuyers a unique combination of energy-efficient building techniques and principles to create a tighter home that is friendlier to you, the environment and your pocketbook.